Speech analytics is the process of extracting meaning from audio recordings and analyzing it to find relevant business intelligence.
- Speech to Text Transformation
- Converts entire audio exchanges into standard text, and allows deeper data mining. Currently supports English and Hindi languages.
- Phonetics identification
- Identify predefined list of words, free flow text keywords, and sentiments of the conversation.
- Emotion Detection
- Gauge emotional state of caller by analyzing their voices for telltale variations in pitch or tone.
- Talk-Over Analysis
- Identify moments when caller and agent are talking simultaneously, an indicator of customer dissatisfaction. When neither of them are talking, it’s time to look for agent knowledge gaps.
- Analysis Visualization
- Intuitive graphic indicates how significant and how closely related the phrases are for phone call transcriptions.
- Call Scoring – automate call scoring, reduce quality assurance cost
- Agent Performance – assess agent performance, identify areas of improvement
- Voice of Customer – analyze customer sentiment, improve customer experience
- Compliance – reduce compliance risks associated with regulatory standards